I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, August 12, 2007
Had an earthquake on your mind.

I am EXHAUSTED. Had a long day today. Wedding ceremony of a distant cousin (where Umie and I were texting each other about how we were enjoying the ceremony we were attending *cough*), then dined out with Mom's side, gym late afternoon with the usuals followed by dinner at CA Mohd (tsk tsk) and spent the rest of the night at Lambak eating Krispy Kreme which my cuz brought from HongKong. Hee! *nyum*

The weekend have been awesome. Mummy finally joined us to the gym last Friday morning =) Had dinner with Chubbs and his siblings at Sheraton that night (Thanks to his Bro, Irwan, for the treat =) Saturday was just lazy day. Spent the whole day at home, was a nice change though. Ohh.. had a bbq at Aunty Dayat's house that night. Filled with karaoke, crazy dancing, food!... chocolate fountain *nyummmmm*

Bah, im tired! Gona sleep like a baby now... hopefully dreaming about Shia or Milo (from Fergie's video preferably hahah). Goodnight kids.

P/s:

- NISA, sorry i couldnt meet up with you yesterday. I was dead lazy tidur bangun tidur bangun and between you and me... didnt actually shower til 6pm! HAHAHA. I'll make it up to you babe... we'll go out soon yea? Meaning.. BABIES.... lakastah jalan soon k!!!!

- UMIE and FAYE... Hope you both are feeling better. Get well soon =) MEL, hope you're doing alright yourself, keeping yourself busy ey?



Tear drop Sunday, August 12, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli