Okay, i've been trying to upload the pictures from Lufbru games but for some uhgiugfifdnging reason when i press 'upload', my pc restarts itself showing a blue screen. Gah!! I'll try again next time then, cant be bothered now.
Oh man, im tired. Another long day today. Been having long days lately. Its awesome, coz i get really tired and end up having a great night sleep..... most of the time =P Last night i dreamt i was Harry Potter and it was based on the latest book where...... ermmm i'll stop there. I might spoil the book for you yg balum finish reading the book! *looks at Umie n Aimi*
Today was about gym in the morning, sleeping after gym because i was exhausted haha. Then pick up mummy from work to join papah at JingChew for hightea. Then we went to Bandar to potong our baju for raya. I've become too lazy to make anything else than baju kurung. I settled for baju kurung =) Then had dinner with Chubbs. I feel bloated now. And sleepy.
wow. i forgot what else i was gona talk about. Im chatting with people. Hehe.
Have a nice day tomorrow people <3
Tear drop Monday, August 20, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
