
I've come to realize that i MIGHT be a little obsessed with having something to do everyday, that includes squeezing gym anywhere i can. I've been waking up early everyday, and if i dont... somehow i don't like feeling fresh and rested. But im always complaining of being tired at the end of the day. Crazy much? YES! Hahaha. This is my hols and i should be bumming. I've chosen otherwise. Weird! But i guess it's not bad, i get to do a lot in a day. And get to see more daylight time than i used to =P
Also, i realized it's end of August already. My course supposedly starts end of Sept. Mudahan saja dapat continue. AMIN!! I am yet to receive my certificate (which they haven't friggin send out!) and my acceptance letter from Cardiff Uni (which i've been emailing them a million times already! and they keep saying "ask again in a week's time". GOSH!). Although, i HEARD that scholarship results will only be out earliest October. Erk!! Im just hoping for the best.
Anyhoo... so i watched "Dead Silence" last night with some cousins. We all thought that the movie was a bit crappy and cliched but the ending was awesome. I didnt expect it! There were a few unnecessary scenes i've to say. And sound effects were a bit annoying. Scared the crap out of me for nothing! Oh, the freaky Jigsaw doll from "SAW" was in the movie if you're observant enough to catch it. Hehe.
Ohh.. Earlier in the afternoon, I went to accompany Aimi and Farah to the pre-departure UK briefing held by the British Council. I got a free goodybag from them, which includes another beg, pen and some documents. I love free stuffs. Haha. Some representatives from BSUnion were there too to make a presentation of who they are and what they are all about.
My cousin, Ka Diana and son, Amsyar are flying back to India tomorrow. Sending them off in the morning. Gona miss that little dude. And at night, there's our Makan Doa Arwah at Lambak. So i guess i'll be pretty occupied tomorrow =)
I'll be off to bed now i guess. I've ran out of things to talk about. Goodnight <3
Have an awesome weekend everyone :)
Tear drop Friday, August 24, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
