I'm going through a phase where i want to blog but always have nothing to say. But my mind's working like a clock, somewhere else.
I've been around and about, just killing time. My gym's membership expired, havent been going towards the end. I was busy settling other things. It's kind of annoying that you know your course will start in less than 3 weeks but you're still not sure whether you're going or not. It sucks cos im holding off everything. Thinking twice about doing my medical check up and visa. But here i am, listing down of what to buy and what to do. Cikgu Azizah told me that results might be out next week, sometime this month hopefully! I sure hope so!
Azam is leaving for KL next week. Gona miss him. Ohh man... so many of us are going away that Lambak feels so empty. Just thinking about it is making me emotional. Babu will be away during raya.. and for the first time, Lambak will be pretty empty during Raya. I can't believe it. It has always been our tradition to be all festive together at Lambak for the first 3 days. This saddens me. *sigh*
Im using Farah's laptop and i think she's suffering from my slow laptop. Im gona switch now. Hehe.
Have an awesome weekend everyone :)
Tear drop Saturday, September 08, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
