I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Alhamdullilah

First of all,

SELAMAT BERPUASA EVERYONE!!

Wow, the feeling is surreal. This is the first time in 3 years that i get to spend Ramadhan at home with my family. Sahur will probably be in about 3hours or so. This is awesome. (Knowing Raya is just around the corner and i won't get to spend it.... sucks bigtiime tho) But hey, beggars can't be choosers! Definitely going to have a big Sungkai feast tomorrow at Lambak.

Oh man, i have been an emotional wreck these past few days. Tears come crawling down unexpectedly.. especially when Farah, Aimi and I are together. Just this evening in Lambak, Aimi was just kidding around about how we wouldnt be able to just say "Hey Far, wana meet up now?" .. Then before we knew it, we were pouring... but laughing at the same time. Haha. We made our Aunts cry as well. Gosh. Emotional suckers!! Balum lagi belayar!

I might be flying off either this 19th or 20th (pushing for the former though). Got called by Cikgu Azizah today and ALHAMDULLILAH i get to continue my masters. By the time i reached the scholarship department... man! was it packed! I had to go there a second time that late afternoon cos she forgot to pass me the contract form. And still it was packed! In between that, i was trying so hard to get my medical check up over and done with, but shucks.. with no luck. I managed to push my Visa though =D To those who got it as well, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I best be off to bed now. Going to the kubur2 tomorrow. *cancels from to do list* =D Good night everybody. Hope you have a great first day of Puasa. I'll be seeing you at the tamu. Hehe!



Tear drop Wednesday, September 12, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli