Today i had a vision. For the first time in a long time, i feel like i can go somewhere in this life and actually do something great in the future. It'll take forever, but i'm up for the challenge.
No, i dont think i should tell. I believe in jinxes (sp?). HEHE.
There has been so much going on. But i'm pretty beat. Probably next time then?
Ohh, and i've just realized that Ramadhan is only 10days away, insyAllah. Im really excited that i get to spend this event with the Family again after 3 years of missing out on it. Even if it's only a few days of the whole Fasting month =D
I finally received my offer letter from Cardiff University. Man! Did that take ages?! But it was awesome for them to email me a scanned copy through mail. It was much appreciated =)
I have a tummy ache. Nyeh. Going to bed now. Good Night.
Have a nice day tomorrow everybody.
Tear drop Monday, September 03, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
