I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Hello.

HELLO!

Uni started today. And what a way to start the semester. Had class the whole day. And by that, i mean 9am til 6pm. Four 2-hour lectures. It's crazy. The first lecture had my full attention, then it just went downhill towards the afternoon. I've never felt so sleepy in class EVER! It was a gloomy day as well. I'm still deciding whether to follow through the other optional modules lectures tomorrow .. or shall i stick with what i chose. I'll probably end up with the same enrolled ones anyways. Despite being half awake throughout classes, I feel that i might enjoy this course. I could relate a lot. Im actually looking forward. *cough* hahaha

Miskin house is awesome. As well as the Miskin Posse! I want to show you how much space i have in my room, but i left my camera in Brunei and when i reformatted my laptop, i forgot to reinstall my webcam's software. Well done Santy! My room is huge! (when compared to previous ones) And i have a plant. Actually.... Umie, Baz, Farid and I have plants in our room because we're awesome and we want fresh air. HAHA.

Can't believe it's already October. Raya's just around the corner. Im going down to Manchester for the first weekend. Babu and Uncle Majid are coming from Brunei. And we lots are gathering there for first day of Raya =D

Okay, i need sleep. Waking up for sahur in about 4 hours.

Have a nice day lovelies <3

Labels: ,



Tear drop Tuesday, October 02, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli