I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, October 15, 2007
Salam Aidilfitri.

Anyways, i've been MIA for about 2 weeks. Just been busy with Uni, Ramadhan and of course, Raya. Chubbs was here til the end of Ramadhan for about a week (supposedly throughout the weekend only) But the MISKIN POSSE convinced him to stay longer HEHE. Then we caught a train to Manchester on Friday. I was going to Aunty Nong's to spend the weekend there, Raya-ing with the family. He was transitting there for a few hours, then went back to Leeds that night.

OKAY! THEY'RE SCREAMING LIKE CRAZY! I THOUGHT THEY SAID THEIR GOODBYESS! AND NOW THEY'RE SINGING THE UMBRELLA SONG! GILA ORANG PUTIH NYA ANI! TUMBUK KARANG! WAHAHAHAA

So, back to my INTERESTING story. Raya was different this year. In a good way :) The weekend was pretty short, but fun and memorable. Although i was tired and sleepy most of the time. Friday was basically about fetching everyone from the train stations. Saturday morning (6AM), Aunty and I went to pick up my Uncle and Babu from Manchester Airport. Then Aunty Laila and Uncle Andre arrived around 1ish-pm, and by that time we were all so hungry already! What a feast!

Sunday was the official Raya day for us, only cause everyone got to wear baju kurung/cara melayu. PLUS, we got to skype with everyone back home. They were all at my place. I was probably the most grateful for technology at that moment =D Oh, and we got some ampau. How more awesome can it get?? HEHE.

Bah, im tired. I need sleep. Had a full day of lectures filled with too much caffeine that made me dizzy for a bit. Never again.

I've leave you with some pictures then.

And with that, good night. Orang sebalah... please die! HAHAHA. Dorang masa ani saying random hello's to passersby and asking about fun factory... asking if its REALLY fun or just basically asking about their night. Palui.

Have a nice day tomorrow everyone.

BOH! ADA PEREMPUAN2 GATAL MELAYAN AND TANYA NUMBUR BERAPA RUMAH DORANG. TSK TSK TSK. PEREMPUAN2 ITU MENG-INVITE DORANG KERUMAH DORANG SATURDAY ANI. NAMA DORANG LAURA, MARIA, SAM... THAT'S ALL I GOT. OH MAN, I CAN BE A REPORTER OR SOMETHING. HAHAHAHHA

Bah, banar ni tidur!



Tear drop Monday, October 15, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli