I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
We are the dynamite!

Last night was awethum (Sean's awesome) HAHA. I was home the whole day until Blackout gig at 8pm. I actually enjoyed the gig even if i didnt know most of the lyrics. I liked the fact that they had 2 lead singers. Worth the 7pounds! Though it would have been more fun if i didnt chicken out on the mosh. They were crazy! But hey, i had a clear view of the whole thing once i got the chance to stand on the steps. HEHE. ~IF ONLY WE COULD FLYYYY~ Yes, their last song was a LimpBizkit's.

Then at home, we had a war with out next-door neighbour. They started it! They knocked on our door and we found an empty pizza box that said "Open me", actually there was a crust left. And they wrote "From the boys at #14". But we knew it was from 12. Then we replied with our pizza box and gave them chocolates. Then it went on for a while, and it got more gross by the other. We wanted the last word, but we couldnt be bothered. But we could hear them anticipating our reply. We could see them checking if we got their last message. Haha. Losers much? It was really funny with what we came up with. That was a good laugh for the end of the day. Hahaha. I wonder now if they'll say something if we run into them the next time. Hmm...

I don't have class today. But I need to get some books from the library. Oh man, i have tonnes of readings to do. And I have a seminar tomorrow. My first seminar in 4 years?

Im gona get some breakfast now. It's still weird to me that we're not fasting anymore. Hehe.

Have a nice day everyone! :)



Tear drop Wednesday, October 17, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli