I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Fly me to the moon.

Gloomy gloomy day today. But surprisingly, i feel good. I called home earlier around 3pm and talked to my parents and Zara. Mummy sounded ill and was just about to sleep. Get well soon meh :) Zara's going to Brisbane on the 15th, Lucky her. But hey, did i mention that i'm going to Rome on the 16th? I seriously can't wait. But workload is awful. I just want to get it over and done with.

One debate down. Still 2 essays, one more debate and a presentation to go before the hols. The debate yesterday wasnt bad at all, better than i expected. It was pretty much a last minute thing, but we did alright. It's funny how your lecturer says little things like pointing out what i said to be really good makes you feel good. Gota give it up for Tom though for the last email.

Im still waiting for my laptop to be fixed. Papah said if it costs a lot or if its still not done by next week or something, i should pass it to someone going back home this hols and get it fixed in Brunei. We'll see. I miss my laptop :( Mostly cause my room has been soo quiet without the music. And i want to download new songs!!! I want to say that i've learnt to live without my laptop... HAHA yeah right. But hey, i havent gone crazy or anything. So that's a good sign. HEE!

Remember when i mentioned that random people have been knocking on our door? Yeah, it happened again. And not from the front door. From the back where noone could possibly get in. It was me, Umie and Baz in the living room when we heard a knock. We thought it was from the front door until umie said "Guys, its the police". Then we saw them waving thru our kitchen window, so we opened the door. They explained that there was a burglary somewhere at the back and they were investigating. Somehow they got in our backyard and couldnt find a a way out. So they thought they'd just knock on our door and go out to the front. Man, were we freaked out for a while!! HAHA. Seriously, this house is full of random incidents. HAHAHA.

Its just Umie and me at home at the moment. The rest went to watch 'Hitman'. We watched it already last time when Baz was drooling over Michael Buble. HEE! Ohh, and i kind of regretted not going to Dashboard Confessional/Maroon5's concert last night. It's okay. I saved money :)

Alright... im gona go make something to eat now.

p/s: My Puja familia.... I miss you all loads!



Tear drop Tuesday, December 04, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli